DEPARTMENT OF DISTANCE EDUCATION
Objectives of the Distance Education Programmes:
The object of offering diverse legal studies through Distance Education Mode is to enable a person to acquire knowledge in the field
of law and also use that knowledge in any career associated with the field of study chosen. The courses offered now have been designed
to include not only the study of the conventional subjects taught in Law Colleges but also subjects which are gaining importance in
the developing scenario of the country. This approach is intended to enable an aspirant to acquaint himself with legal
knowledge so as to benefit his career and in the development of nation.
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA COURSES:
- PG Diploma in Business Law (P.G.D.B.L.)
- PG Diploma in Environmental Law (P.G.D.E.L.)
- PG Diploma in Information Technology Law (P.G.D.I.T.L)
- PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Law (P.G.D.I.P.L.)
- PG Diploma in Labour Law (P.G.D.L.L.)
- PG Diploma in Human Rights & Duties Education (P.G.D.H.R. & D.E.)
- PG Diploma in Law Librarianship (P.G.D.L.L.)
- PG Diploma in Consumer Law and Protection (P.G.D.C.L. & P.)
- PG Diploma in Cyber Forensic and Internet Security (P.G.D.C.F. & I.S.)
- PG Diploma in Criminal Law, Criminology and Forensic Science (P.G.D.C.L.C. & F.S.)
- PG Diploma in Medico – Legal Aspects (P.G.D.M.L.A.)
- PG Diploma in Maritime Law (P.G.D.M.L)
Duration of the Course: The duration of the Diploma Course is One year (Academic Year)
Study Material Fee
Identity Card Fee
Library Referral Fee
Rs. 4,000/- p.a.
Rs. 1,500/ p.a.
Rs. 100/- p.a.
Rs. 300/- p.a.
Rs. 500/- p.a.
Rs. 1,000/- p.a.
Qualification for Admission to PG Diploma Courses:
Any graduate who has obtained a degree from a recognized University is eligible to join the Diploma programme under Distance Education.
Mode of Selection:
Any graduate who has obtained a degree from a recognized University is eligible to join the Diploma programme under Distance EducationCandidates desirous of joining any P.G. Diploma Course shall submit an application in the prescribed form along with required testimonials. The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and there will be no written Entrance Examination.
This Page Last Updated On:08-09-2014